TRIDENT GUM

Wednesday 4 September 2019

"love exploring and staying beautiful" Tonia Omeyemi Adunbiaran (Actress/Film Maker)

"love exploring and staying beautiful" Tonia Omeyemi Adunbiaran (Actress/Film Maker)





This is what Tonia Omeyemi Adunbiaran has to say:


My name is Adunbiaran Anthonia Omoyemi, I am a native of Ondo State Nigeria. I attended st. Michael primary school ondo state and Orimolade community comprehensive high school Ondo state which lead me to 

Ikorodu senior high school Lagos state.


However, I went further to study at 

College of education Ikere Ekiti state where I discovered my acting talents.


As a result, I was motivated to study the science of art and theatre at 

Wumitoriola school of art ogba Lagos state.

But basically, my Hobbies are writing, talking and dancing.



I'm the second child from the family of 6: meanwhile growing up was so memorable and fun; I love exploring, growing up and staying beautiful. Im an extrovert. I love meeting people and making new friends.


 Follow her on instagram @Mtsexy_official

No comments: