TRIDENT GUM

Monday 5 June 2023

The rise of NC Frank an Afrobeat singer and song writer:

 

 The rise of NC Frank an Afrobeat singer and song writer:


Meet Ifeanyi Frank Anoruo popularly known as NC Frank who started music professionally in 2005 as a student in UniBen Edo State.


According to NC Frank, "I started music since 2005 in Edo state

My singles, I promoted a single last year on video and audio titled  Celebrate, currently now i have started another

promotion on a song titled African Beauty,

I'm still in school now, a private University studying  Computer Science,

I'm from IMO state of Nigeria

I was born in Isiala Oparanadim Nwafor Ahiazu Mbaise in IMO state

I'm taking Music to a different level to inspire and educate people across the globe.


I want to Contribute Effort to move Nigeria  Music industry to international recognition all over the world by making use of different foreign languages to make Music as well,( I have full album titled Across de Border).


Honestly my Role model in Nigeria Music Industry was the Old school boy's called Thready  Boys on reggae Music of early 1990's.


Music means life and Courage to my soul, Music help me grow stronger in life when I'm down;


Some of my life Experience when i traveled to Western Sarah desert for 28 days across the board to Spain and Italy through Mediterranean high  sea for 9 days, i can remember a mountain called Mountain Hogan in Algeria which i climbed for good 4 hours to get a direction of were to pass on, It has been  huddles all over my total life experience in North Africa and Europe.


I use Arabic, French, Spanish,  English, and other Nigerian dialect, like Igbo Edo, so on to make song,

Such songs like Thanks for been care about me,

still your one and only Boy, 

N.c Frank (aka) Man desert warrior, 

2/47 all the way from Western Elohim

Ayiwaaaaa, means Na so in Arabic".



My initial setback was 2009 when i started recording, there was a time i could not get money to proceed with my career, i only hope in God also believe in my dream, i tried to meet several people to push me up to no avail, i was about getting discourage because of financial issue in musical industry,  how do i came about Singing? i came in to singing when i was a choir master to a Pentecostal Church called National Evangelical Mission in Benin City, what was my parent's opinion when ventured in Music? oh ya, they ask me to proceed with Business Instead of music, but i told them Music is my life, and this is what i can do to survive for a living, at a time point they found out it's true  in me, they wish me well,  what was my challenge as up coming Artiste, too many challenges, you know as an up coming Artiste money will be the first challenges, also to meet with the right people will be very difficult issue because no body knows me in to the industry as up coming artiste, have i ever been intimidated working with top Artiste? oh ya, it was only when i wanted to produce my single titled African beauty, i tried to feature two top Artiste they turn my offer down, have i heard about lesbianism and homosexual in the industry? yes i do had about it, but none has approached me on this issue, how can i describe myself? I´m a nice honest and understanding person.. With a great sense of humor..always optimistic, creative, down to earth, and easy going, With lots lots of love and care inside to share with people... I enjoy hanging out with the people I love and care about. Family and friends are a very important part of my life. I enjoy doing the usual stuff you know, going out chilling with family and friends all that good stuff. I always try to keep my life exciting and interesting. I treasure each and every friendship like the most precious thing in the world.........


To my friends and family, I am extremely loving, caring and very considerate Giver.


Currently, Nc Frank is working on his new EP project that will be released by June 15th 2023 in all digital platforms.

4 comments:

Banty said...

Keep rising NC Frank. God make you bigger.

See you at the top.

Cynthia valenqueen said...

Wow nice 👍

Cynthia valenqueen said...

Keep soaring higher like an eagle

Grace Sackey1 said...

Sir NC FRANK YOU ARE GOING HIGHER SIR ONE LOVE