TRIDENT GUM

Saturday 9 May 2015

Beauty Aghedo's Brother sets to wed his Long time University Course Mate 'Rosemary':

Beauty Aghedo's Brother sets to wed his Long time University Course Mate 'Rosemary':

It is happening live this Saturday 9th of May 2015 in Enugu State between Bright Aiyanyor Aghedo and Rosemary Okwor.::


However, Rosemary and Bright were course mates back in the Ebony State University and remained friends even after their university graduation and Youth Corp service until now.

The Groom is an elder brother to Beauty Aghedo popularly known as B'Dash, The Star Quest winner 2011 and Brand Ambassador of Healing Wings Foundation.

According to B'Dash, "It has been my utmost dream for my big bro to marry a virtuous woman and I know that he will  respect, love and care  for his wife because of how he has proved himself in time past through the way he showered his love and care on our mum and I". I  am so happy for him. I wish them a peaceful and a joyful home and I want to thank him for his support towards my musical career".

No comments: