TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 31 January 2019

I am a cheetah!!! Princess Daniella Okoye confesses.

I am a cheetah!!!
Princess Daniella Okoye (Princess of the Universe Turkey)





find out why Princess Daniella Okoye choose to be a cheetah on bio.

1). Can we meet you?

I'm Daniella Okoye model / actress.

2). What do you do and how are you impacting positively to the growth of humanity in the world?

plans are being set by my parents that once am done with high school, I will set up my own foundation to help under privilege ones in the society, I can help in Alleviating poverty and hunger in the society.

3). You're going to contest at Teen Princess World taking place on May 6 2019 in Turkey; what's your expectations?

I will go there, do my best, have fun and hopefully am coming back with the crown. By the Grace of God.

4). If you are to become an animal which animal and why? (funny question)

cheetah...lols... Bcos cheetah is the fastest animal ever.

5). Define what fashion means to you?

Fashion is the least style of clothing, hair and decoration.

6). compare nollywood with Hollywood and how far are you ready to go in the movie industry?

I think they are incomparable.. Hollywood are Western,they are far more advance than us..while nollywood is all about we as African showing our Africa culture but I feel with time and achievement we will get to where they are but for now nollywood is doing its best and acting gonna be my career.

7). Who's your crush in the world music?

Omario & kiss Daniel

8). A word of advise to a youth somewhere frustrated.

You have to put a lot of effort into whatever you do and u have to believe in yourself because if you don't believe in yourself no one will ever believe in you.

Styled by @indidijaneokoye
Photography by @sholacreative
Make up by @jennifer_2_u
Story by @ebukapeters_asp
Designed by @taken_e
Published by @lagoscomedynews

No comments: