TRIDENT GUM

Monday 25 February 2019

"I will like to go on a date with Tiwa Savage DJ Ment confesses".

"I will like to go on a date with Tiwa Savage DJ Ment confesses".



Find out why DJ Ment said he prefers to go on a date with Tiwa Savage because she's old.

Can we meet you?
My name's are victory chukwukerenwa Luke well known as DJ MENT.

What do you do and how do you impact your world positively especially in Nigeria?
I'm an entertainer disc jockey, and my career has maked so many changes in the world of music(I.e)with out a DJ music can't go worldwide, DJ 's are music promoters.

Have you been scammed before in the industry?
Yes!!! I remember giving someone I trusted so much to buy me a mixer at alaba market, up till date I haven't seen my money nor the person.... people shaaa!!!

If you're to become an animal which one and why?
Lion, because lion is the strongest in the jungle wise and smart.

What is your definition of fashion?
Fashion is a way of showcasing popular style of clothes.

Between Tiwa savage and Yemi Alade who would you like to go on a date with?
Tiwa savage, because she is old in the game and she still knows the games.

Which advise do you have for a youth somewhere frustrated?
My advise to the youth is that they should be wise, and they should fix themselves up with something, because Time waits for nobody.

Styled by @ebukapeters_asp
Photography by @studio24nigeria
Make up by @bdashbabe
Story by @ebukapeters_asp
Designed by @takin_e
Published by @lagoscomedynews

No comments: