TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 7 March 2019

I am always a lion on stage Mc Onukwube brags:

"I am always a lion on stage"
Mc Onukwube (cfr)



Find out why Mc Onukwube said he is the Loin of the Nigerian Comedy.

Can we meet you?

My name is Onuchukwu Chidozie JohnPaul aka MC Onukwube

What do you do and how your career impacting positively to the growth of humanity in the world?

I am a MC/Comedian/Compere/Actor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria .
I have been using my platform to affect this generation positively by using my own life experiences as an example to boost the confidence and optimism in my fans which in turn builds their hope.From being a steward to my master at Ladipo market to becoming the MC/Comedian/Compere/Actor  that I am today.

Have you been scammed before in the industry?

No, I haven't. Though they have tried but did not succeed.

If you are to become an animal which animal and why?

A Lion.
I chose a Lion because no matter how cunny and hard- to- get an animal is, a lion always ends up winning, just like the way I always win the heart of my fans who comes into the show with a frowny face but end up leaving with a lightened mood.

Define what fashion means to you?

To me, fashion means entertainment. Just like twins, they are complementary, they can't do without each other.

Between Tiwa salvage and Yemi Alade who can you go on a date with? And why?

Tiwa Salvage.
I chose Tiwa Salvage because she is an international brand,known beyond Africa for her musical prowess with a lot of awards to her name.For that, I look forward to becoming an international MC/Comedian/Compere/Actor.

A word of advise to a youth somewhere frustrated.

Well, I will advise every youth in the whole wide world to discover yourself, add value to yourself, love yourself, respect God, seek for knowledge and you will stand out soon.


Kudos to:

Styled by @ebukapeters_asp

Photography by @studio24nigeria

Make up by @bdashbabe

Story by @ebukapeters_asp

Designed by @takin_e

Published by @lagoscomedynews

#lagoscomedynewsmagazine March edition #2019

No comments: