TRIDENT GUM

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Alday Blue x FerryCee new song

  ALDAY BLUE JOINS FORCES WITH FERRYCee ON NEW LOVE SONG “I WANT YOU,” PRODUCED BY CHRISSTRINGZ




Afrobeats artist Alday Blue teams up with FerryCee to deliver a heartfelt love record celebrating affection, loyalty, and the beauty of finding peace in someone special.


 Afrobeats artist Alday Blue teams up with talented vocalist FerryCee on a captivating new collaboration titled “I Want You,” produced by Chrisstringz.


Blending infectious Afrobeats melodies with heartfelt lyrics, “I Want You” explores the beauty of genuine love, emotional connection, and the little things that make a relationship special. The song celebrates having someone who brings happiness, eases your frustrations, and stands firmly by your side through life’s journey.


Alday Blue brings his signature confidence and street-inspired charisma to the record, revealing a softer, more romantic side of his artistry. FerryCee complements his delivery with her own expressive vocals, offering the other side of the love story. Together, their chemistry creates an engaging musical exchange that feels personal, relatable, and authentic.


Anchored by the memorable refrain, “For the love wey you show me, baby, I want you,” the song captures a feeling many listeners will recognize: the desire to love and appreciate someone who makes life better simply by being there.


On production, Chrisstringz delivers a smooth Afrobeats sound that allows both artists to shine, balancing melodic appeal with the emotion at the heart of the record.


With “I Want You,” Alday Blue and FerryCee offer a refreshing celebration of love, loyalty, and companionship a song for lovers, for the ones who hold us down, and for anyone who has found that special person they can call their peace.


“I Want You” by Alday Blue featuring FerryCee, produced by Chrisstringz, is a celebration of love in its simplest and most beautiful form.


Artist: Alday Blue

Featured Artist: FerryCee

Title: I Want You

Producer: Chrisstringz

Genre: Afrobeats

No comments: