TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 6 February 2014

SEE WHAT ALIBABA AND JULIUS AGWU DID TO #MOG AN UPCOMING COMEDIAN:::

SEE WHAT ALIBABA AND JULIUS AGWU DID TO #MOG AN UPCOMING COMEDIAN:::

Chinedu Kenneth Igwe is my name, I' popularly known as Man Of God, M.O.G for short. He is a comedian, an actor and movie director. I was the winner of Joker Takes All at City Mall in 2010, the 1st runner up of AY open mic in 2009 and 2010 and the winner of 2012 Amstel Malta Show time.
I host the monthly comedy show at the popularly 'Laugh Out Loud' comedy club in Lagos and the yearly show tagged 'Xpensive Laffta' in Lagos.
I grew up in Onitsha, right from childhood, comedy has been a way of life for me. I took comedy professionally in year 2005 and I base in Lagos.
Philosophy of life: It doesn't matter the number of times a man falls, the ability to rise again is what makes him a man.
My vision is to become a life changing comedian, to be known all over the world, and an ancestor of real entertainment in Nigeria.
My mentors: ALIBABA and JULIUS AGWU
Check out his websites for more activity.... M.O.G 
He has been tested and trusted...as a comedian.

No comments: