TRIDENT GUM

Monday 13 April 2015

THE SECRET OF B'DASH'S FASHION AND STYLE:::

THE SECRET OF B'DASH'S  FASHION AND STYLE:::



Gospel pop singer and Star Quest winner Beauty Aghedo popularly known as B'Dash opens up about the secret of her fashion and style.... Excerpts

How would you define your style?
Lol; My style is unique and accepting. -

What determines the kind of outfit you wear?
 Weather condition & occasions/event  type.-

 What kind of outfits make up a larger part of your wardrobe and why?
 Sheath skirts and sheath dress because the outfit gives me an elegant and a smart look. -

 Favourite piece of clothing and why? Sheath dress and princess dress because it gives me a royal look.-

 Fashion rule you live by ( be different).-
I always buy original cloth no matter the cost.

 Most expensive fashion item you have ever bought (Don't say the price). 
 Torcs Jewelry -

Clothing item you will never be   caught wearing and why?
Gored skirt because it will make me look like a member of the girls scout.

-Fashion item you cannot  do without?
My Footless tight, Jeans, shorts and Bikini -

What kind of jewelry appeals to you?
Diamond and Pearls. -

 Signature perfume.
  Lancôme la vie est Belle and  Fairy drops.-

How do you love your makeup?
 Cat eye , major mint eyes, smoky eye with red, pink or  orange lipstick/gloss  -

How do you love your hair? 
 I love my hair quiff! Rock n roll with a side swept quiffed down-do with plenty of oomph.-

Best designer.
 Rock n Republic, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana. -

Best colour.
 I really don't have a specific one but I love pink, blue, white, black and orange  colours-

What kind of shoes do u love to wear?
Classic pumps(it lengthens my legs) and snickers.-

If you were a fashion accessory which one would you be and why?
 I would be a wedding ring because i admire true and honest commitments in marital relationships.

INTERVIEWED BY ANGELA DAVIES

Follow @BeautyAghedo

No comments: