TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 30 May 2019

I lost a lot of things bcoz of music BT Shyne (musician): @bt_shyne

I lost a lot of things bcoz of music BT Shyne (musician): @bt_shyne



Can we meet you?

Yes, my name is Bright Shyne aka BT Shyne. I am from Edo State  Nigeria but you can meet me when necessary if we are close in the same Geographical region and probably to share new ideas.

What do you for a living?

I sing mostly about things happening in the world, and i understand the type of struggle people go through everyday  and i know there are lots of people struggling out there, most especially i sing from my soul.

Which project are working on right now?

I will say that my project at this particular moment is on how to take my music to the world, so they can understand what live is like from this other part of the world because the struggle is real especially in Africa.

Have you been scammed before in the past bcoz of music?

Yes!!!

If you're to become an animal which animal and why?

I will chose dove, because they're  gentle and discipline and i will also go further to say that they are reliable because Noah sent one twice and twice it returned.

What is your definition of fashion?

I will say that fashion is so much more than just clothing for the people who feel they can let it in; it can become the greatest sum of my parts, a megaphone for articulation where words simply cannot work. It can also be a drug-free boost that makes a terrible day seem slightly better, its a platform which you can communicate easily with people(crowd).

Among Nigerian female celebrities who will you likely go on date with?

Yemi Alade, i like her songs and she is also not married, with this i think is more proper to go out on a date with lady who is still single than a married one.

Any advise for the youths in Niger Delta frustrated?

We all know Niger Delta to be the treasure base of the nation and in my opinion it will make a good impact on the citizens if the leaders over there can use the resourced to build a better and a greater Nigeria.

Thanks for this Opportunity.

Best Regards.



Photo credit: @studio24nigeria
Graphics credit: @takin_e
Make up credit: @bdashbabe
Story by @ebukapeters_asp
Published by @lagoscomedynews
#LagosComedyNewsMagazine

No comments: