TRIDENT GUM

Wednesday 29 May 2019

My song will fetch me Grammy award one day Sound Fresh (musician):

My song will fetch me Grammy award one day Sound Fresh (musician):



Can we meet you?

My name is Samuel Ozuome
Popularly known as soundfresh.
I'm a songwriter and performing artist live in Lagos.

What do you do for a living?

I do afro-pop music my song has really impacted in relationship that is shaking Moseley does who wants to be in a party mood those who wants to go for vacation you can as well listen to my song from morning  till night you won't get tired of it because it's has different content switching you from this mood to another that is why everybody call me sound fresh my vibe is really different from- order regular vibes you're used to in the music industry.

Which project are working on right now?

Wow I have a Project that I'm working on now about to drop my single called "Mo lowo" already making plans for the song video and I'm recording couple of songs in  studio now.

Have you been scammed in the industry before?

Yes I have been scammed when I was still in group someone directed us to a radio station and we met this man and he claimed to be artist manager but before we start anything we have to pay him some money due to the love we have for the music and  our carrier we raise 100000 naira to make that name as young stars we fall a victim when to pay to the wrong person but since then I have been very careful because the industry is Israel.

If you're to become an animal which one and why?

Rabbit because is a clean animal and also a pet I love being fresh and clean all the time.

What's your definition of fashion?

Fashion is like entertainment and human beauty because we can't do without fashion.

Who would like to go on a date with among Nigerian female celebrity?

Yemi alade because I go for chubby lady.

Your advice for a youth out there frustrated?

I think it is time for them to sit up join bring it back movement to fight for their rights.

I thank you Lagos Comedy News magazine for coming through in my career and I say once again I'm grateful bcoz I know that one my music will fetch me Grammy award.

Photo credit: @studio24nigeria
Graphics credit: Takin_e
Make up credit: @bdashbabe
Story by @ebukapeters_asp
Published by @lagoscomedynews

No comments: