TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 28 November 2013

Apkororo Comedian abuses #Nigerian Comedians:::


Apkororo Comedian abuses #Nigerian Comedians:::


Please carefully read his interview...below...

How do you handle scandals?
Well, I think the best way to handle scandals is to steer clear of them. You know, when you are nobody, no one seems to know that you exist, but when you acquire fame people will begin to say or do things to get your attention, and one of them is scandals. Even if you try to avoid them, they come after you.

What pranks did you play while growing up?
They are many oh, but the one that readily comes to mind is when I used to steal meat from the pot. Then because we knew that the punishment that was meted out for such offence was beating and since we were used to being beaten that even made us brazen out.
 
Do you have any regret being a comedian?
No, I have no regret whatsoever. If there was any alternative for comedy it would have been music, because I was into music before going into comedy. I thank God for leading me into comedy, otherwise I would have continued to wallow in poverty.

 Have you ever told someone else’s jokes before?
Yes o, no comedian can claim that he has never cracked another person’s joke. I started with people’s jokes, like I Go Die, BasketMouth and Gandok ...
..

Actually, this is what he said in an interview.....
congrats to Apkororo, you are really doing great and you have indeed carved a niche for yourself in comedy industries. keep it gong bro...

No comments: