TRIDENT GUM

Wednesday 20 November 2013

#facts you never knew about Mc Abbey:

#facts you never knew about Mc Abbey:

He was born in Warri and grew up there. His mother is from Urhobo and his father is from Oyo. He did his primary school in Warri, did his secondary school in Abeokuta. He studied Psychology at the Nnamdi Azikwe University. His dad worked with Shell for 35 years before he retired. He is from a polygamous family. His mum has five kids and he is  the only man amongst four girls.

Here is what he said on an interview>>>
The most memorable stage of your life?When I was an adolescent, it was so much fun because we were allowed to do whatever we wanted. I have never written anybody any love letter and nobody wrote to me because I was always very stern with the ladies. My sister’s friend once told me that she liked me and I fought with her! But then I also had crushed on girls. I remember I used to take extra clothing to school just to impress a certain girl. Then on my way back from school, I would change my clothes, comb my hair and walk in front passed her house bouncing!
mc Abbey
I also enjoyed the festive periods when we played “mummy and daddy” and did “suwe” with friends. I rolled tyres, played bow and arrow with dustbin covers, played football, fought, killed red neck lizards, peed outside the house which was more fun that peeing in the toilet as you can you your pee to pursue ants and roaches and we also pursued birds especially the called “follow me lost”.

No comments: