TRIDENT GUM

Monday 18 November 2013

DID YOU TRUST AY COMEDIAN?

AYO Richard Makun is a man of many parts. With just a decade in the
industry, the theatre artiste has contributed immensely in raising the
profile of local entertainment industry.
  With his yearly shows, Ayo, popularly known as AY, has proved that
focus and determination are essential for success. He has attracted a
lot of fans to himself aside giving his comedy concerts national and
international platforms.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKCa9xol24eAAi_ei3hERfzlDAGNWVD7sXCFH2vF6oavsdilYhV65SjXoXRyUR4AVwZvy4L6mk8eaDdLafWTyLnhWAh6m1s73SByMlvB9s0d7Q45ZDvNu5IPUFSr31ZIxbXdP_qIOnM6s/s1600/ay.jpg
STATING some of his success tips, AY says, “content is one major thing
that I never play down on. I also embark on a promotional journey that
communicate and pass every information about the show to the desired
target audience.” He adds, “but I cannot hold on to the claim of
having an edge over people I look up to in the industry; branding is
all about creating an identity.  We all can be identified with
different creative brands in the industry, so, allow me to bother
myself with what I think of the AY brand and where next I am taking it to.”

No comments: