TRIDENT GUM

Tuesday 25 June 2019

"Featuring in a series on Mnet has put me in the limelight" Yemi Ibrahim (Nollywood Actor). @theofficialyemi


"Featuring in a series on Mnet has put me in the limelight"
Yemi Ibrahim (Nollywood Actor).
@theofficialyemi



read the full story on link in bio @lagoscomedynewsmagazine

#lagoscomedynewsmagazine
2nd July edition 2019.

Can we meet you?

I'm Yemi Ibrahim,nollywood actor...i hail from Ondo state owo (LGA). Residence of Lagos Nigeria, in my late 20's, Read mass communication in yaba college of technoly (Yabatech)2010/13 set where I obtained my National Diploma later further in National open university of Nigeria (Noun)Bsc Mass comm(2013-17)Last born of the family of 3.

What do you do and how is your career impacting positively to the growth of humanity in the world especially in Nigeria?

To me acting has been a passion I take as my profession, and to my best ability I have contributed positively in my own way in bringing messages through the characters I interprete in movies/series, just like the recent cinema award winning international movie I featured in and played the role of a terrorist has dragged me to lamplight so far, its like the beginning of a dream coming to reality.

As an actor which project have you worked on and are working on right now?

I have done a lot so far like I featured in the popular international standard series Tinsel" and I did feature in a series on Mnet "Also " Smoke"Produced and directed by Omotola Jolade Ekeinde."Police Post" produced by Petert fada"and also few movies like "Gift of Rose & Jobless boys...basically the cinema award winning movie #PowerOf1 has paved way for me in the industry and has dragged me to lamplight.

Have you been scammed before in the industry?

Oh Yes, I remember then when I joined the industry newly and we use to attend various auditions at National theatre and Surulere, sometimes you stumbled on Armature so called producers that don't even have a clue on what producing a content entails, whereby imposing on the artiste to pay some amount to feature in their content, which is totally wrong in my own opinion, artiste should be valued and honoured in the society, this is a passion most of us take as our profession, we deserve some sense of honour, but nowadays nollywood  has come to a new dawn, amazing cinema movies all over, sure, we are getting there.

if you are to become an animal which animal and why?

[laughs] ummm.....an Eagle... Because they always glow and soar higher.

Define what fashion means to you?

Fashion is life,fashion basically express our inner sense of beauty, fashion gives you a sophisticated Aura.

Between Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade who can you go on a date with? And why?

Tiwa has got a great poise, I like and admire her a lot, but Yemi Alade she's an angel, I remember vividly when I met her at a photo shoot in Terra -Kulture, I think I will prefer Yemi Alade.

A word of advise for young people in the Niger Delta.

A gold must always pass through fire  become it becomes valuable and shinny.. Hardworking, perseverance, prayers and self believe is the keyword.


Costumed by @Meksbespoke

Make-up credit : @bdashbabe

Photo credit: @racomicstudio

Story credit: @therealebukapeters

Graphics credit: @takin_e

Published by: @lagoscomedynewsmagazine

1 comment:

Dapo Bamishe said...

Wonderful and hardworking personality. We can't wait for you to get to the peak of your career.