TRIDENT GUM

Friday 28 June 2019

"My dream is to showcase my attires in Paris Fashion Week" Jibola Agoro (CEO JB Agoro Clothing). @jbagoro

"My dream is to showcase my attires in Paris Fashion Week"
Jibola Agoro (CEO JB Agoro Clothing). @jbagoro



#lagoscomedynewsmagazine
3rd July Edition 2019.

Front page #ads by @lifematenigeria
And @cadbury_westafrica
@cadburyhotchocolate_ng @cadburybuttermint_ng

Enjoy the story!!!

Can we meet you?(your full bio please).

Agoro Ajibola My dream is to showcase my attires in Paris Fashion Week (CEO JB Agoro Clothing).

What do you do and how are you impacting positively to the growth of humanity in the world?

Am a fashion designer. Fashion is a universal language, and am really proud to say my designs are appreciated worldwide, African fashion is going places.

If you're to become an animal which one and why?(funny question please).

Lol!!! a lion😀, so everyone will be scared of me na...

Have you been molested before and how did you manage to move on with life?

Molested molested,,,yea I think so once,,,by a gay, trying to touch me ,,mehn i got so angry and gave him a hot slap o.

Define what fashion means to you?

Fashion to me is being able to express ur genuine talent without caring if you are right or wrong.

How do you plan to combine afro designers cloth with American designers clothes?

Well like I said, fashion is a universal language, whether you in America or not, the white people are a great lover of African attires, so presenting our attires over there wouldn't be a problem as it is already appreciated out there.

Who's your favorite celebrity in Showbiz world wide?

David Beckham.

Tell us the definition of a good music and your favorite musician?

Music to me is very deep and music brings a lot of inspiration, I only listen to songs I see meaning to, songs that makes me wana be a better person, favorite musician Ed Sheeran and Beyonce.

A word of advise to a youth in the Niger Delta frustrated.

Believe in yourself a whole lot, cos that's the only way out of frustration, I know it's really hard for everyone, but you are just a step closer to greatness everyday. Never let anyone tell you u can't make it, always see their negativity as your positivity.


Make-up credit : @bdashbabe

Photo credit: @racomicphotostudio

Story credit: @therealebukapeters

Graphics credit: @takin_e

Published by: @lagoscomedynewsmagazine

No comments: