TRIDENT GUM

Tuesday 25 June 2019

My first single with Nuelimma Royal Entertainment has taken me to so many places"... Tee Shawn (Rap Goddess). @tee_shawnarcher


"My first single with  Nuelimma Royal Entertainment has taken me to so many places"... Tee Shawn (Rap Goddess). @tee_shawnarcher



2nd June edition of Lagos comedy news magazine 2019.
Enjoy the story...

Can we meet you?(Your full bio please)

Odunaike Oluwatosin Elizabeth, "TEE SHAWN" I'm an Inspirational Rapper, dancehall and Afro-pop fusion songwriter, performer and recording Artiste.

I was born in Lagos on 19th August 1995 and origin of Ogun State, Nigeria.

I have a BSc in psychology from the Lagos State University.

In July 2018, I was signed to Nuelimma Royal Entertainment in July 2018 and also released my first single “Ajebota” which i first performed at my unveiling.
I have worked and featured some amazing artistes and producers like Del-B, Runtown, Ceeza Milli, Dr Amir, Twinbeatz, Oz dbeat, and 2011 MTN Project Fame winner Monica Ogah.

In the first quarter of 2018, i dropped an 8 episode series online titled #ArcherTheSeries before following up with 2 new singles “Take It” & “Colours” and I'm currently working on some international collabos and debut album which is scheduled to drop in 2020.

What do you do and how are you impacting positively to the growth of humanity in the world?

I am an artiste and I hope to use my music to impact the world positively.

If you're to become an animal which one and why?(funny question please)

A bird (Because they are peaceful) or A lion (because they are fearless).

Have you been molested before and how did you manage to move on with life?

No, not at all.

Define what fashion means to you?

Fashion means being simple, classy and comfortable with whichever outfit you choose.

How do you plan to combine afro music with American hip hop?

I think I’ve already done that with my single COLOURS, it’s a genre I call Afro-Trap and its really nice.

Who's your crush in Showbiz world wide?

Wizkid (Because of his talent and style).

Tell us the definition of a good music?

In my opinion, a good music must be audible above any other thing.

A word of advise to a youth frustrated in the Niger Delta?

I just want to encourage the youths to work hard and be determined, and most importantly be prayerful because when there’s life, there’s hope.

Instagram: @tee_shawnarcher
Twitter: @teeshawnarcher
Photography credit: @shedieroy
Record label: @nuelimmaroyal
Graphics credit: @takin_e
Story credit: @therealebukapeters
Published @lagoscomedynewsmagazine

1 comment:

Shedrach Matins said...

Great artiste, I love your music so much. See you at the top.