TRIDENT GUM

Saturday 1 March 2014

A SERIOUS WARNING FROM #BABA DE BABA TO MAHEEDA:::

A SERIOUS WARNING FROM #BABA DE BABA TO MAHEEDA:::

This girl has finally gone crazy.

Letter To My Media Friends
I have stopped reading blogs with "maheeda post nude pix on facebook again".. Each time I open to read it, I see her pix in pant and bra which exposes only cleavage, tommy and hips which we see everyday even in d church.

If she claims to be a prostitutes, posting half nude pictures is no news because girls dress that way to parties now.

Please if u wanna do a story on Maheeda, let's see a complete breast and yansh.
I don't wanna waste my data browsing to read such again.

Good Day

Yours
Baba De Baba
(Mbaise Boy)

FB: Baba De Baba
twitter @babadebaba1
Skype: babadebaba4
Instagram: babadebaba1
Youtube: officialbabadebaba 

No comments: