TRIDENT GUM

Saturday 15 March 2014

DAVIDO FINALLY OPENS UP ON HIS NEW LOVE SONG:::

DAVIDO FINALLY OPENS UP ON HIS NEW LOVE SONG:::


Over the last three years, David Adeleke otherwise known as Davido has proven to be a consistent hit maker. A year is hardly complete in the entertainment industry without a Davido hit. This year, he has started on a high note with the release of his latest single “Aye”. Though he can barely stay out of controversies, Davido just keeps on living his life and churning out good music along the line.

Inspiration for my new song…
Love actually inspired the Aye song. you’ll remember that the song dropped this Valentine season and really, the bottom line is that the song ‘Aye’ is a shout out to those girls, those ones that will love a man for who he is and still hold on to the values of true love, and not being materialistic. Let that be my own way of appreciating those good girls. Girls who want the real love, and not just girls that are all for the lavish lifestyle alone.
plans for a sophomore album...
It’s in the works, and trust me, you all are not just ready for what we have planned. So fingers crossed everyone.
I’m fulfilled with my kind of music...
The music I’m putting out is for my fans to enjoy. So, if they like it and they can sing and dance to it, and appreciate it, then yes I’m fulfilled. The kind of music I make reflects the kind of melody that is within me, and it’s what I like to do. So, yes I can say I’m fulfilled with it.
about taking away the shine from other HKN members...
No, it’s just that I’m the first act to emerge from HKN, that’s all. This year is going to be explosive for HKN artists. B-red is dropping a hot new video soon and Danagog too is coming out strong. So, just watch out.
quitting music...
Not once. I’ve never considered quitting music at all. This is who I am; so no quitting. At times, I do imagine retiring due to old age in the future and really that’s still a very long way from here, but quitting music now for something else, no, it’s not going to happen. There’s still more music, better music, more international victories and more tours coming ahead. I and my team are just gunning for the top.
Opinion on the COSON/NBC Issue...
I really don’t have much to say on this. I just want the best for the industry that I am part of. Anything that works best for it is what will make me happy.
the woman in my life now...
Who says there’s one?
about the lady in UK who claims she’s pregnant for me...
I’ve responded to that issue once already. If you Google my response you’ll have your answer.

No comments: