TRIDENT GUM

Friday 11 July 2014

FACTS ABOUT THE BOSS OF KRAFTITUDE AFRIK:::

FACTS ABOUT THE BOSS OF KRAFTITUDE AFRIK:::

 Blossom Chioma Gabriel is a gospel artiste who is simply referred to as D Gospel Queen. Aside from being a musician, she is also the chief executive officer of Kraftitude Collections. A Nigeria Television Fashion Show Best Accessories Maker, 2009, she toldwww.anageladaviesblog.blogspot.com in this interview that she loves African dressing which also defines her style. Excerpts:
How was your childhood?
It was wonderful and moderate. I was not born with a silver spoon.
What is style to you?
Style is what you think about yourself. It is your packaging.
What is your own kind of style?
My style is simply African. Everything about my style is African. I am an African woman and I love African dressing. The western style is rough, they tend to dress to open everywhere and it is wild for me. As a gospel artiste, I need to promote good dress sense. I am saying that a woman can still cover up and look very beautiful rather than showing the whole world her body.
What is that fashion item you can’t do without as a woman?
I can do without anything but I love to go with my hair piece.
Why your hair piece?
My hair piece because it gives me a class I like. I just love it. It is all about my work, everything you see on me any day. I don’t wear ready-made dresses to events or anywhere. I am always on what I create myself.
What gives you the inspiration?
It is from God. It is a natural talent, both music and fashion

How do you combine music and fashion?
Music and design, all are about creativity. They come from the heart that is always merry, and because I enjoy what I am doing, it becomes easier combining music and fashion. I can be cutting and singing. I work with my hands and my legs and I sing with my mouth. So, there is no stress, in fact, my workshop is at home.
What clothing item won’t you be caught wearing?
That would be any cloth with spaghetti strap
Why?
It exposes me and it does not bring out the true woman in me. It does not help me to promote the morals that are missing in Africa, especially because of the youths.
 How do you relax?
During the day, I’m always busy. Even at night I do some rehearsals because it is a quiet time and it’s good for music and creativity.
What has motherhood taught you so far?
Hmmm… motherhood has taught me love and compassion
How do you love your make-up?
I love my make-up moderate but I make up to match whatever outfit I am putting on.
What kind of shoes do you love to wear?
I love heels. I feel more comfortable on heels than on flat shoes
Everyone has one fear or the other. What is your greatest fear in life?
Making hell. I don’t want to go to hell at all so that is why I am trying all I can to live right according to my ability. It is fear of making hell not even fear of death. The fear of hell will keep me going to live the best way I can.
What is your best colour?
Red, black and white. I don’t know why I love these colours. I love any dress with a touch of red, black and white. But I also look very good in purple because everything about me is a touch of royalty.
How do you love to carry your hair?
Hmmm… most times I do fix or I go on braided hair. This gives me time to face my work so that I don’t have to visit the salon every week.
If you were not into music or fashion, what would you be doing?  
I am an evangelist so I talk for Christ. I am a counsellor but I cannot make it a profession because it is a free work for God. So if I was not into music or fashion, I would have been very serious with evangelical work. Everything about my life is music and fashion, so I wouldn’t have actually enjoyed any other thing. Fashion is very stressful but because it is a natural gift, I am enjoying it.
Describe yourself in three words
I am beautiful, smart and intelligent.
What is your philosophy of life?
Everybody must be honest.

No comments: