TRIDENT GUM

Sunday 13 July 2014

MEET ADAEZE UPCOMING ACTOR OF THE WEEK:::

MEET ADAEZE UPCOMING ACTOR OF THE WEEK:::




MEET CHIDINMMA RUTH FRIDAY a.k.a ADAEZE

Philosophy of Life: "You can’t become what you want to be by remaining where you are, a step is the beginning of a long   journey"
Adaeze was born in 1991, and hails from Abia State (Obioma Nwga) in Nigeria; just about 150km form the oil capital, (Port Harcourt).
According to her, she said, "Am the first of the of 4 siblings and I grew up with my parents Mr and Mrs Friday in Okota area of Lagos.
My father is a whom works in Apapa and equally my mother a business woman
I joined the entertainment industry few years ago through a friend and a mentor Emmanuel Olabode whom is a cinematographer and a Video Director in industry.
What aspired me to join the industry was because I had the passion for it.
Currently studying in Olabisi Olabanjo Ogun state.
Quote Adaeze "to me acting is something that comes within, you can't force it out of yourself"
And my role model is Ini Edo...i love her way of interpreting roles in the movies.

No comments: