TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 19 December 2013

BETWEEN ALIBABA AND BOW -JOINT #COMEDIAN?

BETWEEN ALIBABA AND BOW -JOINT #COMEDIAN?
 
Bowjoint
Bowjoint has been a professional comedian for the past ten years. Also no stranger to our screens, he featured in the last season of Comedy Club: Live in Lagos.

Bowjoint has had stints on two comedy movies Mumu and Blackbirds. He’s also played the character Chidi in the sitcom Saint and the Silly. 
Here is what Bow Joint said about Bros Alibaba in an interview:
Has Alibaba made any impact on your life?
Yes. There was one event I attended which I have even forgotten about it. Someone sent me to buy a newspaper for him. As I was going through the pages of the paper, I saw the person’s letter of appreciation to people who made the event a success. There were names of governors, ministers, companies and surprisingly I saw my name and it was like, ‘Waoh! Me too!’ I didn’t know that it was Alibaba that made it possible for me to be remembered. When I later saw him (Alibaba), I thanked him and since then I have not really had the opportunity to do him a favour. So, when he was putting up a show and he needed one of the stand-up comedians to support him, I just made myself available to him, though it wasn’t me that he really called. He sent for my friend Koffi. So, it was Koffi that notified me.

No comments: