TRIDENT GUM

Monday 2 December 2013

SEE WHAT ALIBABA AND BASKET MOUTH HAVE DONE TO #BOVI COMEDIAN IN THIS LIFE::

SEE WHAT ALIBABA AND BASKET MOUTH HAVE DONE TO #BOVI COMEDIAN IN THIS LIFE::
 
During an interview with a news agency, Bovi said ‘My crazy experience happened when I went for a show recently and a particular fan just came from now where and gave me a dirty slap, I was shocked and the guy said I am a very big fan of yours, I was like you went too far in showing your appreciation towards me now.’

He also said Basketmouth and Ali Baba were big influences on his career, especially Basketmouth, with his style of ‘dropping the flows and compositions.’

Bovi is a graduate of Theatre arts from Delta State University, Abraka, Delta state.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/7780.html
Show Business News -She’s carved a niche for herself on the TymeOutWithTeeA show as Madam Princess, some of you have also had the opportunity to watch her display her comic talent on stage. Princess whose real names are Damilola Adekoye will get marr...

Read More @ http://naijabizcom.com © NaijaBizCom

No comments: