TRIDENT GUM

Wednesday 4 December 2013

POPULAR COMEDIAN/ACTOR DAUDA STEPS DOWN FOR UPCOMING ONES:::


 POPULAR COMEDIAN/ACTOR DAUDA STEPS DOWN FOR UPCOMING ONES:::

This is a caption of his interviews sometime ago...

"Is a comedian born or you learn to be one?

Yes, you can learn comedy. You can be a comedian by association. I know some of us comedians who started by associating with the likes of Julius Agwu. If you’re not a natural comedian, just quit. I am not saying I have made too much, but I can say I am okay with this job. I am not ready to step down from the job; the only time I will step down is when I think I am not doing well. Then I will step down for younger ones coming up, because I cannot be here forever"....
OMG!!! I LOVE WHAT DAUDA DID AT KEECCEE'S MUSICAL VIDEO "BABY PULL OVER FEATURING WIZKID....

No comments: