TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 12 December 2013

SEE HOW JULIUS AGWU MOTIVATED #FUNNY BONE COMEDIAN::

SEE HOW JULIUS AGWU MOTIVATED #FUNNY BONE COMEDIAN::


You studied Theater Arts and here you are doing comedy. What were your parents’ reactions when you started comedy?
My mother was in support. My father didn’t really see comedy as something that can put food on my table. Unfortunately, when I started making a living from comedy he passed on. He wasn’t there to see I had become successful doing comedy. I was in London when I when my mother called to inform me about his death. My mother became my pillar after the death of my father. I hope to take a bow soon from comedy, maybe when I turn 40, I should be done with comedy. I am also into acting. When I met Julius Agwu, I told him I will like to be like him. He encouraged me to go back to school. I remain grateful to him. The reason I went into comedy is that, I am more comfortable being a standup comedian than an actor. Acting is a bit stressful for me but I love both, notwithstanding. I have featured in some movies.

One of the thing will really qualify an individual as a celebrity is how many people you have motivated to climb to the pinnacle of success in this life... therefore, if you wanna be celebrity inspire people before you will expire....

No comments: