TRIDENT GUM

Thursday 12 December 2013

SEE WHAT MC ABBEY'S #GRAMMAR HAVE CAUSED IN MY AREA::

SEE WHAT MC ABBEY'S #GRAMMAR HAVE CAUSED IN MY AREA::



MC Abbey, a popular comedian, is married to Jumoke, a chartered accountant and they have two lovely kids....

However, God have blessed him with a white bears beacuase he is a PROF in the making, beside the kind of grammar he spaeks can cure a sick person, sometimes i begin to compare him with one honourable commissioner Hon Patrick Obaihagbon of Edo State.

Mc Abbey spoke one grammar one day during Time-Out With TEE A show and immediately the so called PHCH took light and since that day no more light in my area, therefore all the women in my area are looking for MC ABbey to query him about the grammar.

Despite the ups and downs in his marriage, distance and others, he still remembers that she is his bride and pride. Olajumoke works in port-Harcourt and comes back home once in a while. The comedian took to his Blackberry personal message saying "today is my 6thyear wedding Anniversary...I thank God for the best gift he gave me in my bride And pride...Luv u always jummy temi of d life"

He got married on Dec 8, 2007

No comments: